Global Disposal has assisted developers throughout Southern California and beyond to create compliant, efficient, green, and economically-friendly waste programs for their communities. We’ve worked with developers in the early planning stages, allowing us to avoid waste-program pitfalls from the start. However, we’ve also been called in post-development to solve problems in already-built communities.
How we help your intelligent project waste plan
- State and local waste compliance
- Building Specs
- Community Specs
How we help your HOA and Waste Management Program
- Plan waste budget - keep HOA dues as low as possible
- Give residents flexibility to customize their service without causing extra work for the manager and extra cost for the HOA
- Negotiate competitive prices for the community
- Provide community-wide extra services: can cleaning, chute/enclosure cleaning, bulk-item removal, e-waste recycling and more
- Customer Service - provide residents a platform to solve their waste problems without having to go to the HOA manager or hauler
How we help your post-development solution:
- Work with developers to solve problems not foreseen in the development phase allowing for a more efficient, cost-effective, sustainable, and compliant program
- Provide ongoing waste program management
One of our primary goals is to be our customers’ one-stop waste shop for waste services.
Our team will conduct a thorough audit of your waste program including an onsite and invoice audit.
Educational programs to teach our customers, municipalities, and students about environmental stewardship.
We have an entire team dedicated to providing consulting for Zero Waste initiatives at the state and local levels.
At Global Disposal, we have been negotiating fair and cost-friendly waste contracts for our clients since 2008.
Global Disposal helps your business or municipality save time and money by negotiating better rates and services with vendors.